Thursday, March 13, 2008

Lesson 27

Didn't practise for a whole week. Yet, I had a productive lesson. Learned quite some footwork stuff.

It's a weird feeling. I can't explain it, but I hope I'm not serious. I know I'm just lonely. I can't be serious. But how come, how come I feel jealous, how come I feel my heart hurt a little. I can't explain it. Am I really falling? It's dangerous, I shouldn't indulge myself, I have to hold back. But...... anyway.......

Forward Outside -
I finally understand the trick. Getting there, though slow. I'm more confident in doing the move. Will add more speed when I get more comfortable with it.

Forward Outside Inside -
I don't quite know how it called, so just call it I/O changing edges, or swings w/ one foot. Very nerve wrecking. Andy taugh me to do it with 2 feet first, when I got into the pattern, then held my right leg up. However, whenever I held my right leg up, I'd start skating flat instead of going outside, inside. Need a lot of practice in this one.

Forward 3 turns -
I can do LFO3 and RFO3 by itself, but when putting them together, I just can't link them in-between. When Andy was doing it, I saw there was a little trick when proceeding from LFO3 to RFO3 and the other way around, but I just can't get that trick done by myself, I'd just keep gliding. Something's wrong in here. Will find out.

Toe-Loop Jump -
I landed a couple finally. Andy told me I did do a toe-loop; I did take off backward. Wohooo...... I kinda felt it too. Though I would sometimes going back to doing a toe-waltz, I'm thrill enough. Andy said the whole move is fine until before landing. I need to improve my confidence level in doing the jump, then improve my landing position, then improve the height and the speed. But I did it, I did a one-revolution jump. Though I suspect it's a full one-revolution. Anyway, I'm thrill enough.

No comments: