Was not in the mood last week, so didn't write anything. Lonely, lonely, I feel like I am the only one left behind. Everyone has moved on his/her new life, new love, but me. I stand at the same place, looking back, losing direction. Even Andy saw it. He said I looked like I was disoriented. I said physically, I was not, but mentally, I did lose my direction.
Thank you Grace, Ching, Iris. I just need someone to talk to. I'm lost, but I shall be back soon.
Glad that this week, I have a little break through.
One-Foot-Spin -
I kinda found that one spot. My body starting to remember the location. My successful rate has bumped up to 60-70%. However, Andy still wants a better position. It's a tiring position. Will try harder. But I'm happy enough, much better than couple weeks ago. By then, I could start out a pivot 10 times, and failed 10 times. But now I know, even I fail a couple of times, I would at least be able to make a couple right on. Then we process to the T-position entry, or outside edge entry, whatever name. With Andy's help, I got 1 succeeded. Not bad for now.
Waltz Jump -
Pretty much the same. Maybe a little better after I tried to hold my entry a little longer before taking off. Have been trying to perfect the air position. Will see.
Toe-Loop -
Starting to understand how it works. I even landed a couple ugly and small ones. I could feel them as real toe-loops, instead of toe-waltz. Yea, I got that feeling, the feeling of revolving almost 360 degree in the air. I got it. But in order to make the whole jump looks nicer, I have to go back to practising a toe-waltz first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment