Thursday, February 7, 2008

Lesson 22

There must be something wrong with the computer system. How come it said today was my first lesson of the cycle? And I haven't paid the tuition fee yet? I was confused at first until I came home and checked on my receipt and saw that it was actually my 3rd lesson of the cycle and I had paid already. Anyway, not a big deal, just need to clear it up next time.

I went with Amy, Emily, Yee, Victor and his friends to the "flower market" today. Wow, my goodness, it was more like sweeping along by people instead of walking, I was sure I had made a couple one-foot-spin at the spot. Well, just an experience, next year, hehe..... not much desire to experience it again.

What's wrong with Andy? I don't know, and I don't care what other people said. Do I really not care? No, I know I do care, but in another way around, I care, because I find out I care about Andy. I care about him. Thus I feel hurt for what I've heard. I feel hurt for him. Though I didn't hear much, but it seemed to imply Andy is not a good coach. I know he's not the best, but to me, he's good enough. Sigh..... I do care about him.

One-Foot-Spin -
Tried the T-position entry, with some kinda success. Other than that, the same, not much progress.

Waltz Jump -
Again, not much progress.

Toe-Loop -
The same, not much progress.

My feet are hurting. I'm tired. I can jump and spin no more. In the coming lesson, I'm going to ask Andy to help me with the basics.

No comments: