Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Get started
My very first skating memory dated back to the 80s, when I was still in elementary school. I went to the City Plaza ice skating rink with my sister and cousins. It was still located at the Phase I building back then. I couldn't remember much, did I fall? did I learn fast? Most of my skating memories were wiped out already. Then it was those with my high school friends. I guess I was skating pretty steady already in the high school years. The skating rink became one of the places we hanged out. Then one more time in Oregon, and a couple more in Philly. That was it. I wouldn't even dream of myself learning to figure skate. Afterall, I'm over 30. It'd be a joke among my friends. I was not even dare to tell anyone when this idea of learning to skate struck in my head. Thanks to Grid, she gave me the courage to carry it out. So here I am, registered for the private lessons in the City Plaza Ice Palace skating school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment