I've been skating for 3.5 months already. I'll have to track my memory for things I've learned in the 10+ lessons before I forget.
Lesson 2 : forward crossovers, backward swizzle, backward wiggle.
Lesson 3 : backward crossovers, LFO 3 turn, refined my snowplow stop, lunge.
Lesson 4 : refined forward crossovers, LFO 3 turn (still couldn't quite get it)
Lesson 5 : almost like a revision of everything I've learned in the past 4 lessons. I guess I was getting there.
Lesson 6 : half-flip jump. Oh, well, I couldn't even jump at the spot, let alone making a half revolution.
Lesson 7 : waltz jump. Seemed to be a little easier than the half-flip.
Lesson 8 : 2-foot spin. Refined other moves, couldn't quite remember now.
Lesson 9 : 2-foot spin again since I was not there yet, did a little of waltz jump w/ a 3-turn entry, RFO 3, LFI 3
Lesson 10 : 2-foot spin w/ a forward pivot entry, forward outside edging
AND...... I GOT MY OWN SKATES. :)
Lesson 11 : wow, what was going on? Tried to get used to my new skates. Couldn't quite keep track of what I've learned already. I guess I learned RF mohawk. Also refined my forward and backward crossovers to have deeper edges.
Lesson 12 : Mostly re-learned forward stroking since I tripped on my toepick quite a lot due to the bigger toepick plus my bad skating habit.
Lesson 13 : 1-foot spin.
Lesson 14 : 1-foot spin again, refined waltz jump.
Lesson 15 : 1-foot spin w/ acceleration, I did it, I did it. Thank you, Andy, you're the best. :) Then refined my waltz jump again. Did the half-flip after putting it aside for so long, and haha.... I didn't really get it. Andy kept telling me to keep my right leg straight after the 3-turn entry, but I'd be jumping like a 彊屍 if I did so. Oh, well, all about practices.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment